The Danish Haemphilia Society cooperates with a number of Danish organisations in fields relevant to haemophilia and disabilities. Theese include:
- DH - The Danish Council of Organisations of Disabled People
- Rare Disorders Denmark - Alliance of 49 rare disease organisations
Among our international coorporation partners are:
- European Haemophilia Consortium (EHC) - the umbrella organisation for haemophilia societies in Europe.
- World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH) – international organisation for haemophilia societies.
- European Organisation for Rare Disorders (EURORDIS) - a coalition of patients' organisations geared toward improving the quality of life of all those affected by rare diseases in Europe.
- Nordic co-operation. The Society also has a close co-operation with the other Nordic haemophilia societies in Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, e.g. through an annual Nordic Meting.